The 2023 CrossFit Open will run from February 16, 2023 through March 6, 2023
Coach Ben Koertz will be in charge of running Open WOD’s 23.1, 23.2, and 23.3 on Saturday, February 18, 25, and March 4 (only at 50 West 28th Street).
You can register for the 2023 CrossFit Open ($20 paid to CrossFit HQ) at Games.CrossFit.com/Open.
(There is no additional charge for CrossFit NYC members of either location to do the Open WOD’s at 28th Street.)
Participating in the Open is a great opportunity to:
- Be part of an annual event alongside 300,000 to 400,000 other CrossFitters, all doing the same WOD’s (with scaled and Rx’d options)
- Have your workouts judged to official CrossFit standards
- Create a record of where you are in 2023 that can be compared to where you may have been in Opens past and where you may be in years to come.
Here are changes to the schedule that will apply on Saturday, February 18, 25, and March 4:
- Open WOD’s (23.1, 23.2, and 23.3) and only the Open WOD’s will be done at the 50 West 28th Street location on these three Saturdays
- Members of both locations can email either [email protected] or [email protected] as soon as they are registered for the Open and have themselves pre registered for Open WOD’s at 28th Street
- Initial Open WOD times will be 8:30 AM, 9:45 AM, 11:00 AM, and 12:15 PM.
- Additional Open WOD times may be added, if demand exists.
- The regular CrossFit NYCWOD (not the Open WOD) will be done at 157 Columbus Avenue on these three Saturdays at the normal times
- There will be no Open Gym at either location on these three Saturdays.
- Members of both locations will be able to register themselves (7 days in advance) for the regular CrossFit NYC WOD at Columbus Avenue on these days
The coaching staff will be able to answer more specific questions, and additional details will follow in weekly updates.